Why is Suitme.co.nz is the Best?
INNOVATE your suit.
CONTROL what you want to
CREATE the perfect suit
BECAUSE it suits you - not the other way round.
1. Our prices (and discounts!) make high-fashion into affordable elegance.
For a price slightly more than suit-hire, the suit is yours to keep! (especially when during promotions!)
But don’t be fooled by the affordable price because a lot of work goes into every individual suit, which of course is unique.
We are absolutely passionate about our top-of-the-line suits designed by you, tailored specially and specifically for your body. With add-ons such as Suitme Distinctions, your suit will be the closest thing to the ultimate individualised garment fitted to your body. Perhaps it’s because our customers find the suits so perfect and satisfying that we see so many of them coming back for more. You’ll see... as you explore our range of perfect suits, one will not be enough.
2. We put Innovation, Design & Cut control in your hands.
You may choose to go with traditional American, British and Italian cuts. Or you may choose to make the suit SUIT YOU. You can modify your cut according to your taste and function as you please. Because Suitme puts you in control of various elements that have traditionally only belonged to ‘American’ cut, ‘British’ cut, ‘Italian’ cut, you can modify your cut according to your taste and functions as you please.
3. Suits are absolutely tailored for your body, no matter the fit.
First of all, some people get scared that "TAILOR-MADE" exposes their body. That's not true!
You get to select the TYPE OF FIT you want - that means, you can choose from 'regular relaxed fit' to a 'skin-tight fit'. Using your body measurements, the perfect fit will be created for your body! That's what we mean by Perfect Fit.
The very reason why people regularly go tailor-made is this... people with different chest-to-waist ratios (or arm, or stomach ratios) know that it’s impossible to get a fit from retail off-the-rack clothes. Some men can never use off-the-rack garments. These men have bodies that are competitive in nature. If you are a body builder, professional sportsman, athlete, avid gym goer, or simply have huge arms you fall into this category. Others include not-your-usual stereotypical body such as small/large waisted, ‘bellied’ men, unusually tall/short men. OUR VARIOUS BODY-SHAPES DO NOT ALL FIT INTO 1 SIMPLE PROPORTION that the shops try to sell you - that's why you get sales people on the floor to convince you.
So why do we persist with retail outlets that keep feeding the same S, M, L, XL sizes?
4. When Bodies Change
ONE SIZE really DOES NOT FIT ALL. No matter your fitting preference, you will be able to specify your fitting requirements under the Measure-Up section.
Suitme understands the New Zealand male psyche.
Walk through the streets of New Zealand you will find that there are:
- MORE BODY-CONSCIOUS MEN everywhere (from fitness to men’s fashion, grooming to nutrition);
- MANY CHANGING BODY SHAPES (as individuals put fitness as priority, body definitions, shapes change);
- OFF-THE-RACK SUIT PRICES ARE WAY TOO HIGH with retail shops adding lots of mark-up. Don’t be fooled as higher retail price doesn’t mean higher quality, sometimes it just means that the store-rental is high. Throw in “tailor-made” into the mix and we’re immediately talking at least tripling the price.
THE RESULT is this.
Most Kiwi men only buy off-the-rack suits when it’s on sale.
Then we keep it, forever.
Even when our bodies change, we continue to wear them, assuming that it still complements our body.
The result now is many men wear off-the-rack, low-quality suits that were bought at a sale some years ago. It wouldn’t be so bad if the suit actually complemented our bodies. Grab that body-sack, save it as a keepsake. Check out Suitme.co.nz because your affordable alternative to great looking suits have arrived!
AFFORDABLE STYLE: One of our basic principles is to reduce the customer’s cost. We really want to make quality suits that are stylish, affordable and of finest quality in NZ. – LOW PROFIT MARGIN: We want our customers to know that we do not add much mark-up. In fact, we do not believe you can get a better tailor-made, top-quality and fully customized suit anywhere near our prices! – ONLY SLIGHTLY MORE THAN THE PRICE OF SUIT-HIRE: Add a little more to Suit-hire, our customers get to keep their suit from Suitme! Tailor-made and customized to their specs, no less!
EXPERIENCE FINEST MATERIALS. EXPERIENCE EXPERT & TAILORED QUALITY DETAIL: We use the same
rigorous quality checks and finest materials employed for suits supplied to Italy. We try hard to make the best tailor-made suits around NZ at affordable prices for Kiwi men.
– EXPERIENCE OF OLD EXPERTS: More importantly, all our suits are tailor-made by expert tailors who have over 30 years of experience!
– YOUR CREATIVITY: The combination of your creativity and our tailoring expertise at your disposal means that you can enjoy customized, tailor-made suits ...all at the comfort of your home.
FULL CUSTOMISATION & DESIGN: Say you want a specific fabric, then choose from our gallery of over 130 types of high thread-count fabric! Use our multiple search options to find the fabric of your choice, then do a visual comparison of your top 3 fabric materials side-by-side. It’s that easy!
– MAKE THE CHOICES WHEN YOU WANT TO: Skip through decision-making by leaving ‘as-is’ for options like buttons, pockets or vents.
– BEYOND CUSTOMIZATION... WITH PERSONALISED DISTINCTIONS: You can really personalise your suit with many Suitme Distinctions such as choosing different satin linings, embroidered initials, coloured thread stitches, etc. If your work demands you to own 10 identical suits, now every suit can be personalised.
– DECIDE & DESIGN ON-DEMAND: Whatever it is, YOU get to decide and ultimately design your own suit. – FASHION GUIDES TO HELP: With our Styling Advisor (which you may switch on/off), your online process becomes much simpler and faster!
Days go by at the gym and the difference in body shapes become more obvious. As bodies change, we realise ONE SIZE really DOES NOT FIT ALL. Our long-term plan is to create a factory here in NZ, to create a proud made in New Zealand brand. Help us fulfil this dream, and make this vision a reality.